BIOPROSP_15 will focus on the possibilities and challenges in industrial development of novel marine bioactive compounds and biomass.
• One of Europe's top conferences in marine bioprospecting
• Themed program of speakers from science and industry
• International, with more than 30 nationalities represented
• Multidisciplinary, with participants from biotech and pharmaceutical industry, scientists, medicine, cosmetics, public support system, decision-makers
• Networking opportunities, with 300 researchers, industry representatives, entrepreneurs
• Pre-conference workshops, hands-on experience in more intimate atmosphere
• PhD course in bioprospecting at UiT - The Arctic University of Tromsø
• Scholarships offered to 10 PhD students covering conference fee, hotel, final dinner
• Delegates are invited to present posters within each session, and a number of poster presenters will be selected for short oral presentations of their poster.
• Poster session, with poster prize competition
• Rich social activities program, from dog sledging through Northern Lights watching to music & dancing evenings
• Located in the incredible surroundings of Northern Norway, during the Northern Lights peak visibility season
Our website: www.bioprosp.com