The fourth edition of Seagriculture will be held in Normandy, France.
After 3 editions in the Netherlands, the conference will go abroad and has found a good location in Cherbourg where sitevisits can be included.
Good connection from UK and by train from Paris.
For this year the following people will be asked to join the advisory committee:
- Stefan Kraan - Ocean Harvest
- Birgit Schmidt � Puckhaber � DLG e.V. (confirmed)
- Bela Buck - AWI - Alfred Wegener Institute (confirmed)
- Jacques Mazoyer - Cargill (confirmed)
- Willem Brandenburg � Wageningen UR (confirmed)
- Klaas Timmermans - NIOZ (confirmed)